- Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Office: Visit the DAV office, located within American Legion Post 149, Escondido, California. Book an online appointment to meet with a service officer at Post 149.
- Military Medical Records: Obtain your DD-214 and Veterans’ Service Records from the National Archive.
- VA E Benefits: Access your Veterans Benefits online.
- United States Flag Code: Extensive information on United States Flag Code, Pledge of Allegiance, Flag Display procedures, Respect for the Flag, and Proper Conduct in ceremonial usage of the flag.
- American Legion National: Visit the American Legion National website.
- American Legion California: Visit the American Legion, Department of California website.
- American Legion District 22: Visit the American Legion, District 22 website.
Post 149 Food Service
- Online Food Handlers Program: Get your California Food Handlers Card. Cards are valid for 3 years. Food handlers cards are required in San Diego County for all persons handling food.